Jason Segel not involved in 'Muppets' sequel
Jason Segel told the site he won't be signing up for another round with Kermit and Co. "It's true [that I won't be in the sequel]," said Segel, "but it's totally amicable. My goal was to bring the Muppets back and I did that, leaving them in very good hands."
Segel said he wants "to pursue more human-related projects," adding, "All I wanted to do was to set the stage for them to do whatever they wanted. I'm sure I'll return in some capacity here and there, but that was half a decade of my life. Five years of hard work. I'm ready for a little puppet break."
Leave a comment
- Katy Perry's "Part of Me" Music Video Not What We Expected...but Still Rocks
- One Direction announces N. American tour
- 'The Office' Showrunner Leaves For Spinoff, Season 9 In Question As Star Joins Mindy Kaling Pilot
- Jason Segel not involved in 'Muppets' sequel
- What's next for 'Walking Dead'?
- 'Mad Men,' back after 17 months, continues its '60s journey
- 'American Idol' recap: The top 10 take on Billy Joel
- 'The Hunger Games': From the bookshelf to the big screen
- The Hunger Games: Is It Already the Biggest Thing Ever?!
- Remembering Whitney Houston, 1963-2012
- Did you watch the GRAMMYs? Tweets or it didn't happen!
- 'The Artist' leads with 7 Houston film critics nods
- Late-Entry Movies Throw Oscar Race Wide Open
- Ma, Diamond, Streep receive Kennedy Center Honors
- Grammy surprise: Who's that? His name is Skrillex
- Complete List of Nominees for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Part 1)
- Complete List of Nominees for the 54th Annual Grammy Awards (Part 2)
- Tribeca Film Festival Announces Frederic Boyer As Artistic Director For 2012
- The Sing-Off Finale: Which Group Won It All?!
- Lady Gaga Bested By Charlie Brown In Thanksgiving Ratings