Simple Steps To Setup Amazon Echo On Your Device
An Amazon Echo is a Voice commanded device that is developed by online retailers Amazon.com. This device works on home automation technology which controls the smart device at home. You simply need to do Amazon Echo setup with the device after which all the devices at home will be controlled through your voice via Cylinder type 9 inches tall tool. To start with the instructions, you need to speak ‘wake up’ word Alexa on the Echo mic.
- Download the Amazon Alexa app: This app can be downloaded easily on your mobile through the official app store available in the mobile itself. This app is available free to download. If you are using an android phone, then you can download this app from Play Store. If you are an iPhone user, then go to iTunes to download this app.
If you want to setup Echo on the computer, then you need to open www Amazon com echosetup web page to manage and setup the app.
- Select the device: Log on to the Amazon account. If you have not signed up earlier, then sign up quickly by filling the basic details in the form. Go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Setup a new device’ option. You will find three options namely Echo Dot, Tap, and Echo on the page. Select the device.
In the next window, you need to select the preferred language for your device. If you want to get help, then contact at Amazon Echo support number.
- Select Setup mode: If you are setting up for the first time, then you will find the logo on the screen once you plugged in your device. An orange light will start blinking. If it doesn’t start blinking, then press the movement button for 10 seconds. You will now enter into the setup mode.
- Connect your phone or PC: In step 4, connect your smartphone to the Wi-Fi network. This network will act as an interface for smartphone and your Amazon echo device. You will find your device name getting displayed on the Wi-Fi screen. Once the device gets connected, you will get a message on the screen.
- Setup Home network: Now open the app and check the available Wi-Fi networks. Connect the app to the same network by entering the security password. Once the device gets connected, Alexa will say, ‘Your device is ready’ and orange light will stop blinking. You can take further Support for Amazon Echo from our support link or by calling at our number.
If you are using your home Wi-Fi network for connecting to Amazon device, then there are chances that Wi-Fi password is already stored in your device because, if you have connected your Kindle with the Home Wi-Fi network then the password will automatically get saved for the network.
- Speak Alexa: This is the final step for Amazon echo setup. You will now be prompted to go through a demo tour of ‘How Amazon Echo and Alexa works’. If you want to change the wake-up word for your Amazon echo, then you can do so by tapping on ‘Settings’. You can now connect your audio books, calendars, and Google and home devices with your Amazon device and start syncing it. Now you can control all your tasks just through your voice. For more Amazon Echo help and support, visit Amazon echo support link.
Amazon keeps on updating the alternatives to Alexa, so you need to visit the newsletter page on a routine basis. This page is available for all the prestigious Amazon echo users. Apart from this, you can also do chat with Alexa by supposing her as your friend. She will respond to your queries quickly.
Leave a comment
- Best Features Of The Latest Fire HD 10 Tablet
- How To Fix The Pairing Problem With Fire TV Remote Application?
- How To Solve Download Problems For Kindle Content On Android Device?
- Simple Steps To Setup Amazon Echo On Your Device
- How To Fix The Common Problems Of Amazon Echo Device?
- Amazon echo dot support