Are You a Homeowner? 2018 Trends to Consider
Are you trying to keep up with the latest in greatest in home trends? Consider these tips:
Silver and gold-accented hardware is no longer common. 2018 is the year of the muted and matte metal. Brass and gold continue to be popular metal colours. But glistening, brassy metals are obsolete and make a space appear old. The tendency is more muted, subtle tones. Updating to the muted-metal trend is rather easy. It's just a matter of changing door pulls and other accessories. Making this simple change is a fast way to update a room's look. It's also ok to mix various kinds of metals in exactly the exact same space.
Statement Floors and Natural Elements. Individuals these days are opting for geometric tiles flooring and herringbone hardwood flooring. Textured tiles are popular nowadays. Graphic tiles are another 2018 flooring trend. Graphic tiles are available with repeating patterns and multicolored patterns. Because of advanced technology, graphic tiles could be made to have any layout. Statement floors are typical in laundry rooms and bathrooms. This type of flooring is a great way to add a unique design to a space. Natural substances are timeless and predicted to trend this season. Natural materials will add an organic feel to living spaces. These substances can bring contrast to a number of the man-made products found around the home. Medium and light wood, granite, and marble are a few of the organic elements that are being integrated into houses.
Technology has affected every realm of our lives. Thus, it's not surprising to find that automated smart technology for homes to continue to trend in 2018. Kitchen technology is increasing in popularity. Smart fridges can inform you when you are running low on groceries. The installation of motion-detecting, smart faucets is another thing many home owners are installing. The use of smart technology also extends to home safety. Many home owners are opting to use simple DIY home security systems. These systems allow you to self install as well as monitor your home with local authorities and from the smartphone/tablet. Following design trends means using a house that will always look modern.
If you are interested in redecorating your home you might wish to consider some of the following trends. Ombre means 'to shade'. Ombre is a favorite style choice for artwork and fabrics. If you are feeling bold, you can integrate ombre styling into your wall color or wall paper. To complement this look, you can add accessories that work with the color pallet. Accessorize using items with patterns and solids to really highlight the ombre look.
Leave a comment
- Home Improvement Suggestions for Millenials
- Are You a Homeowner? 2018 Trends to Consider
- Effective Ways to Protect Your Home and Family
- 4 Pieces of Tech You Need for Your House
- Enjoy Your Summer Vacation: 4 Easy Ways to Keep Your Home Safe
- 10 Tips to Keep Your Home Safe from Intruders
- Emerging Trends that are Transforming the Real Estate Industry
- 4 Reasons Working Moms Should Get a Security System
- Now is the Right Time to Invest in Home Protection
- Your Biggest Investment: Tips to Keep Your Home Protected Now and in the Future
- Homeowners Must Face Up To Modern Challenges
- Five Questions You Should Ask Before Buying Your House
- A Few Affordable Ways to Protect Your Home