The 4 Types of Gastrointestinal Disorders and Their Cure
Gastrointestinal diseases are mainly the situation when you feel constipated, or in severe cases, irritable bowel syndrome, fistulas, colon polyps, cancer, colitis and so on. On the other hand, there is Proton Pump Inhibitors disease that can also attack the human system, where the acid formation blocks the enzymes in the stomach wall.
So many people suffer from the same disorder, and they sometimes find no permanent cure from the disorders. However, if you maintain your lifestyle and leave the bad habits of sedentary life, you might get a solution from the medical issues. So if you are unaware of the types of gastrointestinal diseases that might affect you.
1 Irritable bowel syndrome
This happens when the colon muscles contract more than often and certain foods, medicine or emotional stress can be the cause of it. If you are suffering from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome you will face these symptoms,
- Excessive gas
- Pain in the abdominal area
- Lastly constipation or diarrhea.
To get a cure for this disorder, you have to make some changes in your lifestyle, such as, avoid alcohol, eat more fiber, cope with stress, take medicines only that is prescribed by your doctor.
This is the case of swollen blood vessels in the inside of the opening of anal. This place gets irritated by pressure and blood starts to come out during the bowel movement. This is a very painful thing to suffer from, and the only way to get rid of in the severe stage, it is to remove it the part surgically.
3 Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
This is also known as the GERD, and it’s a digestive disorder where heartburn or indigestion shows up in a severe way. So many people suffer from this medical condition, but certain lifestyle changes can cure the disease. On the other hand, surgery or medication becomes the only way.
The symptoms you will get from this are,
Burning sensation inside the chest and that begins from the behind of your backbone and then it spreads to the neck and throat gradually.
To get rid of this high discomfort you need to avoid the foods that have excessive fat, alcohol. You have to start eating 2 or 3 hours before you go to bed. Also, you have to avoid smoking permanently.
Proton Pump Inhibitors and Barretts Esophagus
This situation happens when acid production gets reduced in the body. You must know the acids prevent the chances of ulcer, but when the same gets reduced the chances of GERD and ulcer becomes possible. On the other hand, Barrett’s Esophagus is also a type of GERD, and if not treated it can turn into an Esophagus cancer.
If you get affected by any of these two diseases, you will feel heartburn, a burning feeling at the back of your throat and so on.
This thing can definitely be treated by taking care of your everyday lifestyle. Also, if you are not getting much help from the dietary changes, then you must contact your doctor.
Leave a comment
- Understanding The Problem Of Heartburn
- GERD: Symptoms And Home Remedies
- Quick and Easy Tips to Get Rid of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- The 4 Types of Gastrointestinal Disorders and Their Cure
- Effective Home Remedies for Acid Reflux and Heartburn
- Different Things to Know about the Problems Faced Due to Silent Reflux
- The Lower Esophageal Sphincter
- Foods to eat when suffering from GERD
- Weird Symptoms of Acid Reflux or GERD
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) – Symptoms and Causes
- How to treat GERD or Acid Reflux at home?
- Surprising Symptoms that you have Acidity
- What Are Heartburns And What You Need To Soothe Your Pain?
- Acid Reflux Nausea – Home remedies – How to avoid the problem?
- Everything that you need to know about PPI and Adenocarcinoma
- Some Better Home Remedies for Acidity
- What are the things that you need to know about Hiatal Hernia?
- Medicate your acid reflux with easy home remedies
- How to Treat Heartburn During Pregnancy?
- Use natural remedies to solve your acid reflux problem