Easy Methods for HP Office Jet 3830 Wireless Setup via 123.hp.com/setup
HP OfficeJet 3830 is the advanced printing machine that has the best quality of printing in the right ways. This printing device assists users to print photos, images, and documents. This printing device has a touch screen monitor that makes it very simple to control. The device has 2 cartridges-one is for a tri-color cartridge or other is for monochrome printing. As the printing machine works with wireless connectivity perfectly, printer users can print the documents from mobile devices easily without facing any troubles. If you’re looking for HP Office Jet 3830 Wireless Setup using 123.hp.com/setup, you can follow below instructions.
Easy ways to connect HP OfficeJet 3830 to a wireless network
Before connecting to Wireless network, users need to complete the hardware setup process. Users need to fill the ink cartridge and load paper correctly in the printer tray.
- Power on your printing machine
- Go and open control panel of printing machine
- Tap on the wireless button
- Then, click on settings button
- After that, hit on wireless setup wizard and it will begin finding out the network.
- Now, a list of available Wi-Fi networks will be shown on your screen.
- Pick up your Wi-fi network from the displayed list. After that, a pop-up box will be displayed on your monitor. You need to enter your Wi-Fi password in the provided section and click on “Ok” option.
- Finally, your printing machine is connected to Wireless network correctly.
Downloading process through 123.hp.com/setup
You should follow the below steps to download the printer driver-
- Visit hp.com for hp setup
- In the home page, put the cursor on the support button and pick up the software and drivers from the displayed options.
- In the section, you need to click on printer button and select your OS.
- After that, you need to enter HP office jet 3830 into the product search section and click on submit option.
- Then, press on “download” option and it will begin downloading your printer drive easily.
- When the downloading process is completed, it will be saved automatically in the downloading folder.
Installation through 123.hp.com/setup
When the downloading process of printer driver is done, you should follow below instructions for installation procedure-
123. hp.com/setup for windows-
- Open the downloading folder on your PC
- Identify .exe setup file of HP in the folder
- Make double click on the file to start installation procedure
- It will display a pop-up-Do you want to run this file? Click on “Run” button
- Next, User control pop-up displays. For required changes, click on “yes” button.
- In the next section, check out that printing machine is turned on and tap on the blue continue option placed at the bottom side.
- Click on software selection window. Go for hp setup
- Mark the terms and conditions of installation process box
- A new window will display- Wireless and USB. Choose anyone that you want
- If you have chosen wireless connection, you can see status shown on the screen of printing machine. If the status is connected, you should type the IP address displayed on the machine.
- Once the installation procedure is done, click on “finish” option.
123.hp.com/setup for Mac devices
- Open downloading folder on your Mac system
- Identify .exe setup file of HP in the folder and make double click on it
- Next, click on “open” option
- Tick the box of the terms and conditions of the agreement
- Then, press on “continue” option
- Next, connect your printing machine with Mac wirelessly and click on “continue” option
- Then, choose your preferred installation area and language and click on “continue” option
- Reach to installation window and tap on “install” option and it will begin installing the printer driver
- At the time of installing printer driver, it will display you a pop-up box. You need to enter your Mac Username and password and click on “continue” option.
- Once the installation process is completed, click on “finish” option and start your computer system again.
All these steps complete download, installation and set up of the printing machine from 123.hp.com . Now, your printing machine is available for use and can print wirelessly.