contingent workforce for specialised skills
There is a lot happening in corporate India—organisations are increasingly adopting new technology;baby boomers are retiring at a fast pace;new jobs are being created every year;skills are becoming obsolete very fast;and there is a lack of eligible employees. Such a scenario demands innovative strategies to attract and retain talent.
There is an emergence of a varied workforce bionetwork. The employer–employee relationship has been converted into a diverse range of workers, talent networks and service providers that brings flexibility, skills and capabilities to ensure that the most qualified people help move the business forward.
A contingent workforce is a labour pool comprising highly skilled and compensated contractors. Contingent workers are not on the company payroll but provide services to an organisation, in the form of consultants, temps and advisers. Such workers are more used in project-based work.
Leave a comment
- Internet Cable vs LAN Cable
- Network vs. security
- Backups are Sexy Even to Ransomware
- HP DeskJet 3835 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Printer
- Advantages of Networking students
- how a typical MPLS network looks?
- Cloud-first SD-WAN solutions.
- Types of Computer Businesses
- IoT Device Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional
- AWS JOBS YOU CAN GET WITH AN AWS CERTIFICATION
- Cybersecurity Problems and Solutions
- Data Scientist roles and responsibilities
- 5G Technology Drawbacks and Dangers
- Contingent Workforce Management
- Which IT certifications will increase my salary?
- Why Cybersecurity is important ?
- 5 lakh Zoom accounts hacked
- contingent workforce for specialised skills
- What Are Contingent Workers?