Cloud-first SD-WAN solutions.
The SD-WAN provides visibility into all WAN traffic and allows administrators to program software to give priority to mission-critical business applications. New devices are simply plugged in and automatically configured so you don’t have to send IT personnel to remote locations.
Cisco recently announced that it has completed its acquisition of Viptela, a company that focuses on cloud-first SD-WAN solutions. This move enables Cisco to expand its SD-WAN portfolio and continue its transition to a software-based networking model.
The Viptela SD-WAN is the most deployed SD-WAN solution among Global 100 companies. SD-WAN built on Viptela fabric delivers secure connectivity over any transport, including MPLS, broadband, LTE, VSAT satellite communications and more. This allows you to reduce the complexity and cost of WAN operations, quickly deploy new applications and services, and provide the best possible user experience. The entire environment is managed through a cloud-based controller.
Legacy WANs simply weren’t designed to meet the demands of the modern network. Let us show you how the Cisco Viptela SD-WAN reduces WAN costs and improves flexibility, agility and efficiency without compromising performance or reliability.
Leave a comment
- Internet Cable vs LAN Cable
- Network vs. security
- Backups are Sexy Even to Ransomware
- HP DeskJet 3835 All-in-One Ink Advantage Wireless Printer
- Advantages of Networking students
- how a typical MPLS network looks?
- Cloud-first SD-WAN solutions.
- Types of Computer Businesses
- IoT Device Vulnerabilities
- Cisco Certified Networking Professional
- AWS JOBS YOU CAN GET WITH AN AWS CERTIFICATION
- Cybersecurity Problems and Solutions
- Data Scientist roles and responsibilities
- 5G Technology Drawbacks and Dangers
- Contingent Workforce Management
- Which IT certifications will increase my salary?
- Why Cybersecurity is important ?
- 5 lakh Zoom accounts hacked
- contingent workforce for specialised skills
- What Are Contingent Workers?