Original Source : https://uberant.com/article/657507-understanding-the-problem-of-heartburn/ Do you feel pain or burning sensation in the chest soon after having your food? You are suffering from heartburn. It is very common health problem that can be faced by any person of any age at any time. Let us understand what is heartburn ?...
Original Source : https://www.launchora.com/story/gerd-symptoms-and-home-remedies Ever heard of GERD? It is just the medical term for acid reflux, or heart burn. No, no it’s not related to heart. But the pain you feel or the burning sensation experienced is close to the heart, so many people may confuse. It has an uncomfortable feeling...
Sometimes, due to food disorder, late-night parties and for lots of other reason, you feel a burning sensation that starts from your throat and extends up to your chest with it; you get small hiccups , bad breath, and belching. Such disorder is known as heartburn and it is really very irritating and painful experience. Usually, these things...
Gastrointestinal diseases are mainly the situation when you feel constipated, or in severe cases, irritable bowel syndrome, fistulas, colon polyps, cancer, colitis and so on. On the other hand, there is Proton Pump Inhibitors disease that can also attack the human system, where the acid formation blocks the enzymes in the stomach wall. So...
The feeling of something hot burning inside the throat and the pressure inside your chest is very uncomfortable, and no one wants to feel the same. On the other hand, the people who suffer from gastric disorders, they have to go through such problems. However, if you are going through acid reflux or heartburn then before you run to get a...
Silent reflux is otherwise called Laryngopharyngeal Reflux and the terms are regularly utilized conversely. It is like an indigestion malady and GERD. They all include the spilling of stomach substance and stomach corrosive back up through the throat because of an anomalous unwinding or debilitating of the lower esophageal sphincter (LES) or if...
The lower esophageal sphincter plays a crucial role in GERD or acid reflux. GERD is when acid reflux starts occurring more than twice a week. Sphincters are rings on the esophagus, at the top and bottom. The lower esophageal sphincter is a ring at the point where the esophagus meets the stomach. This ring prevents backflow of stomach contents...
The gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD is a common disease that affects around 20 percent of the population in the United States. GERD results from the reflux of stomach acids into the esophagus. When one experiences acid reflux constantly, more than twice in a week, then the diagnosis is GERD. Factors that can contribute to GERD are...
There are many things that you need to know about the acid refluxes, and these things can help you in so many ways. If you want to get to know the acid refluxes, then we are here to help you with some amazing but still weird symptoms that you might get when you have early symptoms of Acid Reflux. We are here to help you with all those things...
There might be many questions if you are living a healthy lifestyle, but you are still having heartburns, GERD, acid refluxes and many more things. One of the main questions that will get in your mind is What Causes Acid Reflux and you should get your answer to that. Well, there are many types of acid refluxes, and they are almost the same....
- Understanding The Problem Of Heartburn
- GERD: Symptoms And Home Remedies
- Quick and Easy Tips to Get Rid of Heartburn and Acid Reflux
- The 4 Types of Gastrointestinal Disorders and Their Cure
- Effective Home Remedies for Acid Reflux and Heartburn
- Different Things to Know about the Problems Faced Due to Silent Reflux
- The Lower Esophageal Sphincter
- Foods to eat when suffering from GERD
- Weird Symptoms of Acid Reflux or GERD
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) – Symptoms and Causes
- How to treat GERD or Acid Reflux at home?
- Surprising Symptoms that you have Acidity
- What Are Heartburns And What You Need To Soothe Your Pain?
- Acid Reflux Nausea – Home remedies – How to avoid the problem?
- Everything that you need to know about PPI and Adenocarcinoma
- Some Better Home Remedies for Acidity
- What are the things that you need to know about Hiatal Hernia?
- Medicate your acid reflux with easy home remedies
- How to Treat Heartburn During Pregnancy?
- Use natural remedies to solve your acid reflux problem